If you begin to note increased split ends, brittleness and hair fall; it might be thanks to weak hair roots. For an in depth investigation, a consultation with a dermatologist or trichologist is that the initiative .they will assess your scalp and hair condition, and analyse your medical record to spot the factors which will be causing the weakening of your hair roots.
How To Diagnose Weak Hair Roots?
If you begin to note increased split ends, brittleness and hair fall; it might be thanks to weak hair roots. For an in depth investigation, a consultation with a dermatologist or trichologist is that the initiative .they will assess your scalp and hair condition, and analyse your medical record to spot the factors which will be causing the weakening of your hair roots. Your doctor may recommend a couple of tests to verify the underlying cause, sort of a hormonal imbalance or a nutritional deficiency.
It is essential to know that an appropriate diagnosis will help your dermatologist select an appropriate treatment choice to strengthen your hair roots and eventually boost your hair growth.
Treatments To Strengthen Weak Hair Roots
Any treatment for weak hair roots should aim to nourish the scalp with essential nutrients and growth factors which will strengthen the hair follicles.
Correcting the underlying cause along side procedural interventions if required, helps you restore your weak hair roots to health. A dermatologist may advise PRP therapy during a few cases along side the utilization of topical solutions and oral supplements.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment may be a treatment popular among both women and men across India to regulate hair thinning and reverse patterned hair loss. Plasma separated from the client’s blood sample may be a powerhouse of nutrients within the sort of growth factors. Dermatologists inject this platelet-rich plasma into the affected regions of the scalp that have acute hair thinning or weak hair roots. This helps rejuvenate the weak hair roots and make the hair healthy again. Hair growth also improves while a considerable decrease in hair fall is additionally noticeable after the treatment.
With successive sessions, you’ll see a rise within the volume and density of hair. With no associated adverse side effects, PRP therapy is that the best hair strengthening treatment that gives effective results.
Natural Tips To Strengthen Weak Hair
Here are some tips to enhance the general health of your hair –
- Consult a dermatologist before buying any hair care products.
- Your hair type and scalp condition must determine the frequency of your hair wash, e.g. oily scalp needs frequent washes.
- Avoid combing and employing a hair-dryer when your hair remains wet.
- Avoid damaging your hair with the excessive use of warmth styling tools like hair straighteners and curling irons.
- Stay away from hair colouring, bleaching, and other chemical treatments.
- Use a brush with soft or natural bristles in order that your hair roots don’t suffer thanks to traction.
- Exercise for a minimum of half-hour three to fourfold every week . Regular exercise can help keep stress levels down and successively , assist you maintain healthy hair and body indirectly.
- Do not enjoys unhealthy food habits or attempt crash diets. Consuming a diet rich in green leafy vegetables, proteins, healthy fats, and whole grains will provide your scalp and hair with many nourishment and improve its overall health.
- You can take vitamin, D and B-complex vitamin supplements to reinforce hair growth and keep your hair healthy. ask a dermatologist or a nutritionist for the acceptable dosage of those supplements.
- Cover your hair with a shawl once you exit to shield it from pollution and therefore the harmful rays of the sun.
Follow the above tips to revive your brittle hair to health. However, if you are doing not experience any reduction in your hair fall, you would like to travel for a diagnosis to spot the underlying cause for your hair loss.
What are The Signs Of Weak Hair?
Weak hair has the subsequent characteristics
- Split ends
- Dry, frizzy, limp and dull texture
- Increased brittleness or susceptible to breakage
- Shedding occurs from the basis
- Prone to getting entangled